EvridWear merino wool gloves are made of 95% Merino Wool, 3% Nylon, 2% Elastane. The almost all-wool material is very warm and prevents heat from escaping.
If you don't like to wear very thick insulated gloves, but want to keep warm, our knit wool gloves are a very good choice.
Merino wool is fashion¡¯s natural climate regulating system. The breathing qualities of the fabric hold great advantages when it comes to comfort. Merino wool is perfect for all year-round use and has natural moisture wicking properties.
Merino wool is 6 times stronger than cotton. Each fiber can be bent back onto itself over 20.000 times. In comparison, cotton breaks after 3.200 times.
- If you've never had glove liners, they add a surprising amount of warmth to your regular winter gloves despite how thin and light they are.
- The rib knit cuff finish of the gloves keeps dirt or wind out.
- Merino wool is softer, finer, and more sensitive than many other fabrics. And it’s renewable!
- Merino wool is unique in that it absorbs odor caused by bacteria.
- Merino wool is an especially washable wool, and able to withstand machine washing and air dry. But to extend their life, turn them inside out and hand wash.