EvridWear safety work gloves are made of materials and finishes built to afford better dexterity, grip and safety. Dual function gloves have a liner that added warmth in your favorite gloves.
Our combination of silicone in a crisscross design will give you the additional grip you need and it’s on both sides. We provide a long-lasting product that we stand behind.
The silicone honeycomb grip covers the entire glove so you can reverse them for extended wear, and it allows for great grip and less hand fatigue. When you carry something slippery, it won’t be easy for the object to slip from your hands.
Cut level 5
EvridWear heavyweight general work gloves shell with HPPE, meets standard EN388 (European regulation for cut resistant gloves) for glass and cut resistance for cut level 5, which ensures cut-resistant protection for your hands from blades and cut prone materials and machinery.
They also provide good abrasion resistance.
Please use caution, these gloves are not cut proof.
The part between the thumb and the index finger is a high wear area that we thought of too! Our solid coating of silicone on this part, reinforces it, increasing the service life of these utility gloves.
This heavy-duty glove is used in industries, automotive plants, laying brick, moving boxes, material handling, bottling industries, package handling, farm, gardening, indoor or outdoor maintenance projects, manufacturing, metal work or anywhere your hands needs protection.
There is an endless amount of uses for this glove.
- Double layer, an HPPE outer and removable cozy liner provides long lasting wear and slight heat resistance. Keeping you warm in cool/cold days or giving you that added cushion while wearing
- ANSI cut resistant level 5 for hand safety
- Silicone criss-cross coating on front and back for a more stable grip
- Reinforced thumb crotch for a high wear area of the glove
- Reversible for longer wear