EvridWear merino wool gloves are made of 95% Merino Wool, 3% Nylon, 2% Elastane, and PVC dots. The almost all-wool material is very warm and prevents heat from escaping.
If you don't like to wear very thick insulated gloves, but want to keep warm, our knit wool gloves are a very good choice.
And with touchscreen fingertips and grip assist dots, these gloves will keep you warm and comfortable.
Merino wool is a fashion natural climate regulating system. The breathing qualities of the fabric hold great advantages when it comes to comfort. Merino wool is perfect for all year-round use.
Merino wool is 6 times stronger than cotton. Each fiber can be bent back onto itself over 20.000 times. In comparison, cotton breaks after 3.200 times.
- Silver wire touchscreen fingertips make these gloves more sensitive to use your touchscreen devices.
- PVC dotted on palm for grip assistance.
- Merino wool is softer, finer, and more sensitive than many other fabrics. And it’s renewable!
- Merino wool is unique in that it absorbs odor caused by bacteria.
- Merino wool is an especially washable wool, and able to withstand machine washing. But to extend their life, turn them inside out and hand wash.