As a natural fabric, silk holds many properties. It is hypoallergenic and has natural temperature regulating properties. The tightly woven fibers of silk will keep your hands cozy warm in the winter but will stop them from getting too warm in the summer., making it suitable to wear in all climates.
Silk is also highly absorbent and a great addition for someone with an active lifestyle, as it absorbs perspiration while remaining breathable.
Whether you need a full finger glove or the fingerless, we have you covered. Need to use your touchscreen device or need the dexterity of your fingers, then the fingerless glove is for you.
EvridWear silk gloves are made of 95% Silk, 3% Nylon, 2% Elastane.
- Made of 95% Silk, 3% Nylon, 2% Elastane. Good stretch and elasticity.
- ECO-Friend, breathable, soft and smooth.
- Use as a liner for skiing gloves and work gloves to give you a soft feel inside your gloves and make them more comfortable.
- Suitable for texting, sporting, riding, snowboarding, climbing, or other outdoor activities or indoor entertainments.
- Wash with great care in cold water on a gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry or bleach these gloves, but they may be dry cleaned as needed.