EvridWear general safety work gloves are made of materials and finishes built to afford better dexterity and durability. Dual function gloves have a liner that added warmth in your favorite gloves.
The PVC crisscross design will give you the additional grip you need and it’s on both sides. We provide a long-lasting product that we stand behind.
The PVC honeycomb grip covers the entire glove so you can hand reverse them for extended use, and it allows for great grip and less hand fatigue.
When you carry something slippery, it won’t be easy for the object to slip from your hands.
Additional Cold and Heat Resistance
Dual function gloves have a liner that added warmth in your favorite gloves.
The part between the thumb and the index finger is a high wear area that we thought of too! Our solid coating of PVC on this part reinforces it, increasing the service life of the utility gloves.
- Two gloves, an acrylic outer and polyester liner provides long-lasting wear
- PVC crisscross coating on the front and back for a more stable grip
- Dual layer gloves for improved cut and heat resistance over general work glove, while keeping you warm in cool/cold days or giving that added cushion while wearing
- Reinforced thumb crotch for a high wear area of the glove
- Reversible hands for longer wear